WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT YOUR BANK GAVE YOU HELP? BE SINCERE!


Do you have a bank account, especially in Nigeria? When was the last time you needed help in form of a loan and you approached your bankers and they helped?

This is where your salary goes! Your savings from business, salary, etc.

If they helped, how fast where they?

What did you have to give as collateral?

The last bank I worked with pulled the rug from under my feet when I asked for a loan to buy my official car back from them.

They requested that if I could not pay the Net Book of value of about =N=8m, I should send the car back. I so much wanted the car and asked for a car loan, like they say they are willing to give to customers. They turned down my request and sent the Police to come after me.

Tomorrow, one of the Networks a friend of mine is a member of will be giving out 9 cars. That is just by the way.

Please don’t misunderstand me!

Its okay to maintain your relationship with you bank. But can I warn you. Banks are like the "broken reed of a staff, which will pierce the hand of any man who leans on it"Isaiah 36:6

Join me in my Networks. I joined CrowdRising with $20 a couple of weeks ago to raise funds for 2 of my pet ideas, and I must tell you its working. I have others I am involved with and I invite you today to break off the chains of the Bank. Diversify your deposit. I can teach you how to make good with the little you have.

My name is Pastor Edwin George, and I just want you to succeed in your finances!


Pst Edwin George”





For more any further details, please feel free to contact us via the below:

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments