TESTIMONIES

I am Prince Kordy
A friend told me about CR. 1st of NovemberI took the risk and joined...and made a donation of $20 and today is 3rd of November..I have got donation of 100 USD
And I have moved to stage 2
- cordlyne nwankwo
03-Nov-2016
My name is Ogunremi Akintunde. The first time I heard about Crowd Rising I thought it was a scam but wen I got $80 within 3days I knw its real. I love Crowdrising I no go lie.
- Akintunde Samson
03-Nov-2016
I am Debbie I joined crowdrising 3 Nov actually I was scared but am no longer scared because have gotten the money I redigested with and interest on top crowdrising pay's
- Deborazzy Nwaokonnanna
03-Nov-2016
It was so scary as I starting, wondering how I would recruit my team with zestful people that would help me grow to the top. I set out on personal campaigns on social media I was signed up on and asking friends to join. This was so helpful, many signed p and the delay was when my five was full and no more space. 
Thanks to CR, it has really improved my financial capacity
- Uzor Emezuru
03-Nov-2016
Crowd rising has been a way to help Nigerians out of the crashing economy, I haved really thanked my friend who invited me to this
- nnakwe mathias
02-Nov-2016
I'm Juliboh..just joined today being 2/11/2016 and I know CR is really gonna change my financial life
- chinwendu juliet
02-Nov-2016
i love this. i have upgrade
- Wisdom Ebere
02-Nov-2016
Hey guys.... Am really excited to be a member of crowdrising,,it really helps alot.. So don't worry about it.
- GLORY SUNDAY
02-Nov-2016
I never believed Crowdrising was real until i donated $20 and within a week after joining I got $100 donations back .I am so happy to be in stage II .Bigups to Crowdrising
- ikechukwu Animudu
01-Nov-2016
Hi guys am chinedu I stated crowd rising on 31st of October today I have received $80 am in stage 2 now thanks crowdrising
- chinedu uzosike
01-Nov-2016
I am highly pleased to join today and be approved.
I am grateful also.
- augustine agwulonu
31-Oct-2016
I am fakayode olusola,i joined crowdrising on September 20,I m in stage 3 within a period of a month,no more financial stress in my life,crowdrising is real,i am happy to be a member.
- fakayode olusola
31-Oct-2016

Hello , crowdrisng community I am chimney from abia state Nigeria I provided help with $20 on the 29th of October and on the 30th of October just a day later I received $100 donations. whao!! crowedrising really works! Thanks to the founder of crowdrising. Together we rise!!!

Ufomba Promise
Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments